For all of our patients, friends and families,
Following Australian COVID-19 easing of restrictions, our opening hours will resume as per usual, Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm with the exception of Tuesday until 6.30 pm and Thursday until 7.00 pm.
The team at Alma Dental, North Perth, has been working hard to maintain an excellent model of safety since the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee’s (AHPPC) announced that it supports the current recommendation by the Australian Dental Association (ADA).
As part of our safe practice at Alma Dental, additional precautions will continue such as:
- Screening of all patients attending the practice
- Reception area devoid of toys and magazines
- Encouraging patients to restrict the number of support people coming along to the appointment with them
- Spacing appointments to minimise the number of people in the surgery
- Hand sanitiser gel will be present a reception as you walk in and in all treatment rooms
- Patients asked to mouth rinse before treatment to reduce the viral load
- Keeping the surgery doors open to minimise contact
- All communal surfaces will be disinfected every 30mins, along with door knobs, pens and surfaces.
We are available for appointments to our current and to all new patients by phoning our office on 9227 6468, or you may wish to email for an appointment via our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Team at Alma Dental Surgery.